is anyone out there?!!

Is anyone out there?!!

I wanna know who you are? 
If you *fancy* my blog... I wanna know!
This is for all you readers, lurkers, friends and you too Dani!
How to "sign" my fake DOJ guestbook:
just leave a comment! :)

1. Below this post it says COMMENTS ...click on it OR 
(i like to open it in a new tab so i don't lose my place).


2. A new window (or tab) will open.

3. Now it's your time to shine!
...write a message, or introduce yourself, or say "Hello world"
...try to make me laugh, or tell me what you love or hate about the BLOG 
...i can take it!


4. If you are NOT a blogger you need to "CHOOSE AN IDENTITY"
 (you can click on other or just type your name...skip the website if you want)


5. do the word verification
(so i know you aren't a spamming robot...regular robots are okay :-D)


6. PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.


Thats it!

1-2-3 GO!!
love, tif.


0 comments: